What to do at the Lake.com Lake of the Ozarks attraction locator
Enjoy outdoor recreational activities in Lake Ozark, Osage Beach and surrounding areas. Listing Charter boats, golf courses, kid activities and shopping.
Canoe Rental. If you're looking for a more relaxing outing on a nearby tributary, rent a canoe for an afternoon with your loved one.
Waterski classes. Test your balance and get a thrill with one of our waterski classes, Call for class time.
Boat Rental. Rent one of our boats and take it out on the Lake of the Ozarks for a day with your family.
* May 24th Catch the Fireworks at Tan-Tar-A resort or on the Tropic Island Cruise, also The Lodge of Four Seasons.
*May 28-30th Liquidforce BROstock, Captain Ron's
* May 30-31st. Civil War Reenactment, at Mo Trapshooters Association.
* June 4-7 Jacob's Cave Swapping Days
* June 6-7 Lake of the Ozarks Invitational Offshore Super Series Race at the Dam.
* June 6 Testicle Festival, downtown Olean.
* June 12-14 Canine Cannonball at Dog Days.
The Tropic Island Cruiseboat is moored at Tan-Tar-A resort in Osage Beach. Cruising most days 3 till 4:30pm. Featuring a full bar, tropical music, and bagged snacks in air conditioned luxury. call 573-348-0083
Whether you're 8 or 98, a day on the lake will make you feel like a kid. Let What to do at the Lake.com help you find things to do at Lake of the Ozarks Missouri.